Wednesday 6 July 2011

Inspiring people

It isn't just about how much I like this flower as well. I know I've been or you have been ever in dark-side of yourself, and I have much doing things when I am as it. But, once it's obviously telling me about how will I spend my time when I'm feeling fall, alone, and none see me. I know the situation, I know what I have to do to clear everything, but sometime I feel, and I'm sure that everyone has ever feel as I won't do those things. it's hurting me so much, deeply. Could I just once do what I want to do, not do what I have to do? Fortunately It's make me feel free. Face them with my faith here recently, I feel as a fun, I'm fine. Why I didn't do this in last three years. I could even fight them as well, didn't make me so inferiority. I feel like I do not have any self-regard. Ridiculous...
I know myself. I know I can't do better than everyone with my problems, my things, mine...
I have ever do things that people might think it's a shame. However, I feel it's a liberation of mind. I don't want ignore myself, my feeling or my faith, I just I want to show them that I have my power, my innocence..instead of shameless...
It's used to be my own experience... And I feel it one more time. I can do the things I've ever mention above, but it's really bothering. I can do those bad things, but I must be very sorry. I can do those things but I am not comfortable. And I would rather be embarrassed than I have to bear the guilt.
Words that make me have more power is "Do the things that won't ever make you regret it"
Here is the thing I can share :) Writing is always making you comfortable...

1 comment:

  1. bagus bagus, teruskan untuk menulis...
    mau komen apa ya, gw males bahasa inggris sih soalnya, udah gitu galau galau gimana gitu tulisannya :p
    keep fighting fann

    ReplyDelete